Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Inspiration for Creation

Today is June 5, 2007 and i decided to make the blog because my girlfriends mom, Christy, has one and i might as well get one to keep everyone updated on what I've been up to since my life is so important (yea right!). Today is like every other day pretty much except I'm actually in town (a good accomplishment for someone 25 miles from anything resembling a city!). I'm at the library using their computer seeing how mine is as good as worthless for providing any internet access. Today me and my grandma (with whom i live with since my dad is in California and my mom passed away a little over five years ago) have been shopping for vegitables at Farmer's Market (I'm a teenage freak for the fact that i love vegi's and hate sweets), visited some relatives, and now I'm stopping here to check my email, write a paragraph or two, and pick up a few good books.
My plans for later is to get home and get on the phone with Molly, my girlfriend for 11 months (1 year June 19), draw a little, write a little on my book i've been working on for 8 months (with over 100 pages to show my success so far), and around 10 p.m. start catching some late-night reading for a few hours (the best way i've found to hurry and fall asleep). Any way will be back i town before long hopefully and fill everyone in on what exciting stories happen in my life.

2 comments:

Christy Lockstein said...

Hey Ian, cool beans on the blog! I'm adding you to my blogroll.

Molly Kallies said...

ur a freak :D just to letchya kno